Monday, March 1, 2010

My favorite place

I have decided that my favorite place in the whole wide world is Alice's room. I absolutely love sitting in the rocking chair rocking my sweet fussypants girl to sleep. The weight of her warm little body on me is the best thing in the whole entire world. I love her beautiful peach beige room and the far far away fabrics in orange, purple and pink.

Each day my love for her grows bigger and bigger. I love every little thing about her. My girl is now 4 months old! I can hardly believe it. I feel like soon she is going to be driving and saying things like "mom you're embarrassing me!" I have a picture on my desk of her wearing her little outfit for her announcement. Her legs look like teeny tiny toothpicks! They look so cute and small. She definitly doesn't have toothpick legs anymore. She loves it when you hold her up and she can stand on her legs. She gets a big huge smile on her face.

I love you my sweet sweet Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment